Our services & programs
Smart Eating Week 2019
Smart eating is about making smarter choices with the foods you eat. Food is fuel for your body so it is important to fuel yourself with food that will keep you feeling good, energised, and healthy. Smart Eating Week 2019 is a time to bring awareness of the importance of healthy eating for yourself and others around you.
Some simple things to remember to make smarter food choices is:
· Lots of veggies!
· 2 serves of fruit a day can be great snacks
· Meat is great protein but try to have one day a week without meat
· Avoid processed meats like salami and bacon as these have been known
to cause cancer
· Avoid packaged and processed foods that will often have additives and
· Listen to your body and only eat when you’re hungry
· Fresh food is always good!