Our dual accredited organization provides FREE and BULK-BILLING services for all women and their Aboriginal families of all ages.
- You are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
- Your children are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
- Your partner is of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
REFUSAL OF TREATMENT
Waminda reserves the right to refuse service to any client/patient for any of the following:
- Physical violence
- Verbal aggressiveness or abusiveness
- Threatening behaviour
- Being under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- Manipulation of GP services (S8 Drugs)
- Conflict of interest
- Ethical dilemma
Though in the event of a medical emergency we must treat you.
May be made to the Health Services Commission - Tel: 1800 043 159 TOLL FREE and NSW Ombudsman Disability Service (02) 9286 1000.